Harris & Associates is providing due diligence environmental and entitlement services to FivePoint Communities as it relates to the development of FivePoint Valencia® (formerly Newhall Ranch) located in Santa Clarita, California. FivePoint Valencia® is a 15,000 acre, 21,500 home, master planned community in Santa Clarita that will be built over the next 20 – 30 years. This project includes:
- Providing strategic assessment related to entitlement and processing strategies
- Land use and zoning analysis, as well as strategic planning
- Preparation of technical studies and analysis
- Attendance at meetings and participation on conference calls
Harris’ responsibilities includes assisting with the strategic evaluation of development projects within the Newhall Ranch Specific Plan and other Westside properties.
- Development of entitlement strategies for nine villages that comprise FivePoint Valencia®
- Management of environmental review for all nine villages
- Preparation of substantial conformance reviews to ensure compliance with the adopted specific plan
- Review of all EIR sections and technical studies for legal adequacy
- Management and coordination with the legal and entitlement team
Beyond the Blueprints
William (Bill) Halligan, Esq. and the Harris team have used their decades of experience with legal and environmental review to help FivePoint Communities navigate the very difficult approval process in California. For the past three years, Bill has been providing CEQA and entitlement services to FivePoint Communities to gain the necessary approvals to develop Valencia (formerly Newhall Ranch) in unincorporated Los Angeles County.
After decades of litigation, the first home sales are now occurring in Mission Village.
Santa Clarita, CA
Environmental Planning + Compliance