May 09, 2016
On May 9, Harris celebrated several successful projects with the City of San Diego, City of National City and the Vallecitos Water District and other project partners at the annual American Public Works Association (APWA) San Diego Chapter awards dinner.
The projects that received awards included:
- Linda Vista East Sewer Project
- 8th Street Smart Growth Revitalization Project
- Highland Avenue Safety Enhancements
- Desert View Drive Slope Repair
- 9th Street Bridge Replacement Project
Harris provided engineering services on all of these community projects. Many of these projects will also be receiving awards at the American Society of Civil Engineers San Diego Chapter award dinner on May 19.
Congratulations to all of our fellow award winners, project partners, clients, and city representatives that we work with to make these projects a success.