Harris & Associates keeps projects moving
Mobility, safety, economic vitality—there's a lot riding on your transportation projects. And, in today's do-more-with-less economy, speed and efficiency mean everything.
Local and state transportation agencies rely on Harris & Associates to help them move both goods and people to sharpen their competitive edge. We design and manage port, bridge, rail and interstate projects that give agencies and communities something to be proud of.
- Unifying transportation systems and enhancing goods movement
- Improving mobility and safety for pedestrians and motorists
- Applying the latest sustainable technologies and techniques
- Identifying financial mechanisms to fund transportation upgrades
- Complying with air-quality and other environmental regulations
A well-traveled partner
Harris & Associates works on some of the nation's most ambitious transportation projects—including billion-dollar design-build interstate improvements and the California High Speed Light Rail project.
We understand the value of stakeholder input—and its power to turn projects into true community improvements. On all projects, we collect feedback and make adjustments as needed to maintain our clients' standing as community partners and exemplary stewards of taxpayer dollars.
- Urban arterial design
- Street rehabilitation
- Bike and pedestrian paths
- Traffic signal and street lighting design
- Traffic calming measures
- Roadway stabilization
- Rain gardens and bioswales
- Permit acquisition
- Constructability review
- Resident engineering
- Quality assurance
- Cost management and containment
- Dispute avoidance
- Field inspection
- Risk management
Meet Glenn Suitor
Division President / Program + Construction Management
Envision® Sustainable Infrastructure Rating System
Harris & Associates is proud to be a charter member of the Envision® sustainable infrastructure rating system used as a holistic framework for evaluating and rating the community, environmental, and economic benefits of all types and sizes of infrastructure projects. Learn more about Envision®.