2015 APWA - WA Chapter Spring Conference
On Tuesday, March 31st, from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm, at the Agency/Contractor/Consultant Summit (a pre-conference workshop), Sam will lead and participate in discussions on various topics related to contracting challenges between stakeholders in the contracting community. Topics include:
- How to use supplementary criteria without emptying the bidding pool.
- How to reduce the number and complexity of items to be submitted at bid time and how to help contractors submit responsive bids.
- How to get great plans and specifications from your consulting architect or engineer and how to cope/react when you don’t.
- Key contractual and legislative issues that impact public works projects in Washington State and relationships among contractors, consultants, and public works owners.
During the APWA-WA Spring Conference, March 31 – April 3, visit Harris at booth #83.
- Sam Yaghmaie, PE, LEED AP - Senior Director / Program + Construction Management
Mar 31, 2015 (through Apr 03)
Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center, Tacoma, WA
Pre-Conference Workshop, Convention Center Room 315
For More Information
Sam Yaghmaie, PE, LEED AP - Senior Director / Program + Construction Management
Related Event Information
Visit Harris at booth #83